Thursday 5 June 2008

Thursday Mornin'!


Watup everybody, thusrday is here and it is a beautiful day on the job. Y'all know I be workin hard to get you those exclusive and raw new talent....well kinda...anyways I know Obama ain't exactly hip hop but I still wanted to congratulate him since I have not yet done so. Deff good lookin', let's just hope our government doesn't screw us over during General Elections as they previously have. On another note, I listened to Tha Carter III for the first time yesterday (I was never too big of a Weezy fan) and I didn't like it at first, but it is definitely growing on me. I'm startin to like his music so that's a plus. Anyways, I'mma stop rambling on, wish y'all a great day, and leave you with sum new exclusives! 1



NERD - Seeing Sounds

Download Part 1
Download Part 2

1. Intro/Time For Some Action

2. Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom)

3. Windows

4. Anti Matter

5. Spaz

6. Yeah You

7. Sooner or Later

8. Happy

9. Kill Joy

10. Love Bomb

11. You Know What

12. Laugh About It


New Audio:

Lunch feat. Sean Kingston - I'm A Rydah

Ransom - You Know What We Bout

Nyce - Too Gutta

Nas feat. Esso - It Ain't Hard 2 Tell (BlendMix)

Crooked I - Dubs Down

G-Unit - Southside

Lupe Fiasco - Cold World (Unreleased)

No comments: