Thursday 12 June 2008

Thursday Afternoon...

Watup y'all how we doin'? I'm good but still disappointed about my team's loss against Turkey yesterday, but hey what can you do it was a fair game. I'm currently at work and still got lots left to do, so I can hang to long todayyy, but I'mma leave y'all with some exclusives aight....have a great day and be good....1




Nas - What It Is (Produced By DJ Khalil) (I know it ain't that new but ish is hooot!)


Rosco P Coldchain feat. Pharrell - Judge Me


Lupe Fiasco feat. Gemstones - Gangsta Groove


LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby


Ghost Wridah - Gonna Make It


Wale - Put On Freestyle


The Cool Kids - Uno's


Bishop Lamont - The Name (Produced By Focus)


Andre "Dre" Merrit - Let Me Dream (Produced By Jazze Pha)


London feat. Flo-Rida - One 2 Many

No comments: