Monday 9 June 2008

Monday Mornin'

Watup Everyone we back on Day 1 and it feels great tho. The sun is shinin', the EuroCup is on, Hip Hop is having a great summer, what more can I say. I gotta say with every new Nas track I hear, the more excited I get for his upcoming LP. Anyways, I apologize that I did not have time to keep y'all update this weekend, but dun worry as I'mma keep this heat coming. Big Shoutout to my boy Boubakar, and of course my fam at SOHH.com

Have a great week and be sure to check back for more exclusives and our Unsigned Hype! 1





Fresh Audio:

Nipsey Hustle feat. The Game - They Roll (What we thought was the Street Ryders snippet)

Ke$e Soprano - Piece Of Cake (Produced By Cash N Khaled)

R. Kelly - Body Body (Produced By Vox)

Dem Franchize Boyz feat. Lloyd - Turn Heads

Busta Rhymes - Breathin' Like That (Over G Unit Beat)

Immortal Technique feat. Rass Kass and Diabolic - Payback (Off 3rd World)

Jay Z - A Billie (Freestyle)

Yung Joc feat. Soulja Boy - Donk (Remix)

Lil' Wayne - Comfortable (Produced By Kanye West)

Nas feat. Busta Rhymes - Fried Chicken

G Unit - Get Down (Produced By Swizz Beatz)

N.E.R.D. - Lazer Gun (Bonus Track)

Yung Joc - Boo Koo

Kanye West feat Rasheeda - Lollipop Remix

JC feat. Lil' Wayne - Superman

Dwele feat. Slum Village - I'm Cheatin'

Ill Bill feat. Raekwon - Coka Moshiach

T.I. - Battle Grounds

No comments: