Friday 20 June 2008

Friday Night Baby!

Watup Playaz ya boy Gorilla is back wit that new fiiiire....and of course our unsigned hype as well...cuz I kno it's been awhile. We got some great soccer matches comin up this weekend, so I'm excited about that, as well as getting to rest! Well, I'mma wish y'all a great weekend and stay safe, 1




50 Cent - This Is For You (50 Finally Back!)

Prime, Que B.I.L.L.A.H. & KRS-One – Today’s Lesson

Tech N9ne - Killer (Bonus Track)

Lil' Wayne feat. BG & Juvenile - Hot Boyz Reunion

Culture VI feat. Royce da 5'9" & Poizun - Never Had A Clue

Eva feat. Snoop Dogg - Popular

Cassidy feat. JMC - Niggas Say

XV feat. Lil' Wayne - U Got It

Busta Rhymes - Y'all Don't Really Want None

Juice - My Time

The Clipse - Fast Life (Produced By Scott Storch)

No comments: