Thursday 19 June 2008

The Day Before Friday...

Watup Fam how we doin? I know, I'm sorry I been lazy lately and haven't fully updated my blog, but i'mma get back on that I promise. I need entries for the unsigned hype tho, cuz I only got about 4 left in my inbox, and you know I wanna promote y'all, so keep them coming. Tomorrow we will be back with a new unsigned hype and many new goodies. Thos blog is about to expand drastically, so hit that bookmark playaz. Anyway, have a great remainder of the day, and pee the new audio. 1





David Banner feat. Nas - Middle Finger

Kanye West feat. Mikkey Halsted & Miss Criss - All I Need

Lil' Wayne - A Milli Sold (New Remix, I know, there's like 200 of them!)

Immortal Technique feat. PsycoRealm & Sick Symphonies - Hollywood Driveby

Sean Price - P's Up Freestyle

Nipsey Hussle feat. The Game - Bullets (Remix)

Ke$e Soprano - It Takes a Lot (Produced By sinima)

1 comment:

RH&A said...

Your unreleased shit is crazy!!